bought a dynoport

yes that is also true but you look at the chokes you see what i am saying, not trying to be a dick, lol. both are right i guess because mine is called a flat side.

I'm surprised 89 hasn't commented yet. Hes one to vouch for dyno port

i havent responded yet because your all speedy as f*ck lol. im at school all day and the thread got to 3 pages in a matter of hours. let me catch up lol.

there sick. sound awsome and rip like a mofo. only thing is, you bought the high volume, they are specifically designed for the big bore but im not sure if it will do that much to you.

guess you gota get a 240 kit now!

I was just going to say that^^^ The high volume is for motors with work done, what you have done isnt alot at all. You should have got the mid top pipe, that would have been a better choice.

well noone had it and ive seen 2 other members with less motorwork with me that like it.. i want a carb and bbk soon

I put my dyno port on a completely stock motor and took it to the mx track. In a 50 yard run to the first corner out of the gate, I was 3rd. Doesn't sound too impressive, I know, but I was the only blaster in my class and all the other quads were 400ex's and 450's. Cory, you'll like the dyno port. it makes great power and sounds good too!

ok thx stroker i was starting to think i wont like it.. i think i might get a more agressive port job anyway along with like a 30mm carb

hey stroker have you ever goten a dyno run on your blaster? and specialized theirs no tracking # so idk but it was shipped it cost $35 in shipping!

yea but id be cool to see how much your pulling.. i gotta beat a kx 65 my friends way to cocky and wont shut the hell up if this dont work (never raced him b4) im geting a bigger carb and opening the piss out of the ports! and i should prolly get a 38t rear sprocket..