Blizzard in NYC!!!! on its way

JoeX

Jan 7, 2010
SI,NY
I'm itching for the snow.....once we get about 3 inches it turns into ATV land!!!! cops cannot chase you with 2wd and everyone and there mother is out tearing up the streets. This is what we look forward too because ATV's are not allowed in the streets and all the critics protest a good track because of pollution!. Meenwhile they drive there v8 SUV's F THEM!!!

ive been stuck inside at home all week cause the damn driveway is froze over and my honda wont pull out. well and now its sleeting mixed with snow. i hate ice and sleet. im bored cant leave and running outta stuff to do.

I live in Ohio and we're supposed to get about 6 inches, weather or not that happens we'll see.
I heard up north some state is supposed to get 2 feet of snow but that could be someone blowing out their ass

i just want the snow to melt and spring to get here lolol i know bah humbug haha :D. i want to be able to get traction again :)

The fan is spinning and the terds are flying, we're supposed to get "FEET" of snow. Everybody's getting milk, bread and toilet paper. I'm getting a new battery for the yfz. That's all I need to survive. BTW the blasty's waiting for a new top end or she'd be out there too.

dude south jersey woot woot im getting 24++++ were in a f**cking blizard warning wtf!!!!??? jersey SOUTH jersey NEVER GET THIS MUCH!!!!! i got some realllllly husky tires on my quad too enjoy everyone

Where are you getting 24+ inches of snow from? I JUST looked up the weather for the surrounding area, and this is what it said:

Feb 5 Tonight
Snow likely. Low 27F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

Feb 6 Tomorrow
Snow along with gusty winds at times. High near 30F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Thats a TOTAL of approx. 12 inches...so where are you getting 2 feet of snow from? I mean, im all for it...But i dont think were getting 2+ feet of snow brother...I do agree though, LET THE SNOW COVERED ROADS BE OUR PLAYGROUND FOR A DAY!!!!!I:I

Where are you getting 24+ inches of snow from? I JUST looked up the weather for the surrounding area, and this is what it said:

Feb 5 Tonight
Snow likely. Low 27F. Winds ENE at 15 to 25 mph. Snow accumulating 3 to 5 inches.

Feb 6 Tomorrow
Snow along with gusty winds at times. High near 30F. Winds NNE at 20 to 30 mph. Chance of snow 90%. 3 to 5 inches of snow expected. Winds could occasionally gust over 40 mph.

Thats a TOTAL of approx. 12 inches...so where are you getting 2 feet of snow from? I mean, im all for it...But i dont think were getting 2+ feet of snow brother...I do agree though, LET THE SNOW COVERED ROADS BE OUR PLAYGROUND FOR A DAY!!!!!I:I

dude u dont live by eht ur a while up the parkway. check again bro! google nbc40 weather and look

this is local weather egg harbor township nj weather

Snow, heavy at times with blizzard conditions due to a stiff to northeast wind becoming north by evening, let's say 25-40mph with gusts to 55mph still possible. The snow will be most intense in the morning, and taper off to snow showers towards evening. Total accumulation for most of us around 15-25", shore and mainland alike, with a few isolated 30" amounts possible. Totals will decrease the farther north up the Parkway you travel into central and especially north Jersey.

ha yhu guys are soo lucky never get snow in ireland but this yr we did for a few days
out on de quad as much as i cud had a ryt laugh tearing up and dwn de streets seeing the cops and dey waved was brilliant :)