BlasterForum.com STICKERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

skoobyj

Oct 17, 2008
In a Tree
www.youtube.com
That's right I said it!

Why don't we have blaster forum stickers?

A car forum I belong to has stickers, I think it would be a good idea if we had some.

We need some design ideas...

I am willing to chip in on having them made up, then we can mail a couple to any member who is already a supporter and mail them to anyone who becomes a supporter or sell them for $2.00 donation to the forum or some sh*t. Hell, I will even volunteer to be in charge of mailing them out. Whatever you guys n' gals decide I am on board.

Who's with me? Speak now or forever hold your peace!!

Yes! Cool it would be indeed!

I don't know about you all but I run into people all the time with blasters that have never heard of the forum. Good advertisement!!

This is such a good idea I think you should all give me some rep points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
yea and with each sticker you could have a picture of your blaster or your favorite blaster on the sticker

im in but i would just start with blasterforum.com stickers then get up to the personalized ones once things get rollin?? now that im thinking about it i could put the a huge ass blasterforum.com sticker on my enclosed trailer...that would be sweet i think

I think it would be great, just cbaber needs to design some official fancy writing. The car forum i belong to Nicoclub has their logo on my windshield.

im in but i would just start with blasterforum.com stickers then get up to the personalized ones once things get rollin?? now that im thinking about it i could put the a huge ass blasterforum.com sticker on my enclosed trailer...that would be sweet i think

You got the idea...

I'm thinkin like one badass sticker in 2 different sizes. That will be the best way to go money wise. People should submit different designs then we can vote on the best ones? and find someone on ebay or whatever to make them.

Status
Not open for further replies.