Blaster wreck

fatboytank320

Aug 12, 2008
Parkersburg, Wv
I dont know if any one has seen this or not but I found this on youtube today, the kid is on a blaster, its pretty funny....

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that's funny!!!! Especially since he wasn't really hurt and he just lied there crying!! =)) =))

I'm sure it knocked the wind out of him. I probably wouldn't be able to move for a few minutes after a fall like that. :(

It's not really the crash that's funny it's that he sat there wailing that's funny.

It's not really the crash that's funny it's that he sat there wailing that's funny.

last time i took a spill, that was not near that bad, it knock the wind out of me and took me about thirty seconds to a minute to take a deep breath. i know i was make some weird sounds till i could breath.

stupid to ride by himself=yes
lucky he did not come out with a broke back=yes

i didnt cry when i wrecked mine.. it wasnt that bad but it took me a minute to get up i thought i broke my back at first lol ended up bruising my tailbone though

lol, it's funny that his mom is on camera saying that he is not gonna be riding unless someone is out there with him then as there interviewing her he is off in the background riding around lol. I wrecked my dirtbike and it knocked the wind out of me because I came down chest first into the ground, but I didnt cry for mommy, Hell I couldnt even talk for a few minutes lol.

Somebody failed physics?

"If my rear wheels catch the lip of the launch ramp, will my weight be transfered forward.....?......ahhh f--k it, I gotta go smoke another blunt before math class."

Last edited:
ahaha i dont feel his pain although i have done a double jump and been in too high of a gear and nose dove into the back of the second hump and i flipped over the handlebars ahahahaha oh man did my head hurt ( yes i did wear a helmet, yes i cried... i was also 10....) so then we made it into a table top and after it was done.... i got back on and rode some more. it was an xr 80 dirtbike though