blaster suspension what do u thank?

blaster_pro

Feb 14, 2010
Big Stone Gap VA.
2qbu7b6.jpg
here is my blaster it has boyeson clutch,fmf sst pipe,power core 2 silencer,wiseco power lite piston,k&n filter,and some body work,but stock suspension!!!! so give me some ideas and start up some talki nI:I

may want to think about getting a wider rear axle and some new a arms, or at least flipping the front wheels

don't unless you need to, no sense in wasting a rebuild for no reason. getting an extended swing arm is a good investment as well

yeah the extended swinger is real nice, do you wanna keep stock width or go wider cuz a cheap way is to flip front rims and get a banshee axle, or a-arms

you can get a 35mm but i think its a bit overkill unless you get a 240kit, but a-arms are nice i have +3s and would never go back to stock it makes such a difference for sure

yoooo, yeah the a-arms will help out a lot but your gonna want too pick up a pair of am shocks too, otherwise it'll be really soft feeling.... the swinger will help a lot aswell...... but hey man theres no point in wasting a few bores because it wont give you any noticeable power.... keep it at the bore your at now...... thats my opinion.... ;)

peace