blaster project

tcoop474

Apr 15, 2009
alabama
so as some of u know my motor blew up so im taking this time to rebuild my blaster. i tore it down to the bare frame today.
paint frame
probably put a yz250 motor in
400ex shocks??
extend my swingarm myself
disc brakes
ill post pics prolly tomarrow of what it looks like right now so yall can keep up with the progress on a tight budget so if anybody has any parts for cheap pm me. also open for suggestion

i broke the bolt off the bottom of the steering stem so i need a new one of those. how much for the pegs??

yz 250 motors out of the question its on ebay with 2 days left @ 158. i wont some disk brakes for the front anybody got any

primered the frame today gonna paint it red tomarrow i have been takin pics but will have to wait to post pics later this week. gonna start rebuilding motor when i get the parts definatly going with a +3 strocker and vf3 reeds prolly the only upgrades also wonting to get ported

Sorry to get off topic...But is teh yz250 a direct motor swap for the Blaster?

Cant wait to see some progress pics on this thing...keep it up...

the yz250 motor doesnt take much for the motor to mount just make new mounts the pip and the radiator would b the hardest. and yea ill post all thics ive taken from beginnig to end when i get done. ive got a good bit done but the weather down here has been crappy since like last friday i think we have had like 10 tornado warning since fri we had one this morning so its been keepin me from doin a little painted the frame red today bout to paint a arms and swinger black the start building the motor up