blaster please help, help, help

• Thread starter blaster not so master
  • Start date
B

blaster not so master

I have a 2000 blaster and when I take off it boggs down but when I get into 2nd gear it goes fine thru all the orther gears. tons of power. Why such a bad takeoff? Could it be the jetting, carb, what? Please help.

Dude

That's like your pat answer.

What's the meaning of life?

Flyers:

Dunno, take off the tors and iyt will be better.

Ain't arguin' on it, just starting to get a kick out of it.

Hey, I got a bit of jock itch, what should I do?

A

sh*t forgot

You should remove the tors. Then look at what you are thinking. Jet, carb, air/fuel. Clean the spark connections and see what you get.

A

if your airbox lid is removed check ur air filter to make sure the air is not being blocked by dirt. yes and change the plug if its been used for a long time or is starting to foul

tors should be removed anyway. Thats why i suggest it as being something to do first before you f*ck up your jetting and carb settings for no reason. Im not saying that will for sure make it better, but i would think its good to get it out of the picture first.

sounds to me like you might think about gettin new reeds, they may be gettung weak...just a thought....but first take off your TORS ha ha lol=))

I had the same problem with my blaster. I took the carb out and gave it a full cleaning, cleaned my air filter box and filter. Come out of the hole quick now.