Blaster not smoking

Everyone who has built over two dozen 2-strokes knows that when the engine quites smoking the first thing to check is the A/F mixture screw. lol

what we are trying to say kid is dont' get smart with people when they are trying to help you out. The only reason I said it would be nice that it came with instructions is the fact that you couldn't follow the oil lines from the oil tank to the oilpump cover. that to me says you have never been in the engine. not insulting your intelegence just could tell you haven't been around a blaster for very long.

what we are trying to say kid is dont' get smart with people when they are trying to help you out. The only reason I said it would be nice that it came with instructions is the fact that you couldn't follow the oil lines from the oil tank to the oilpump cover. that to me says you have never been in the engine. not insulting your intelegence just could tell you haven't been around a blaster for very long.

Sorry did not mean to act smart..... I guess this is the wrong time to ask another question but do I have to take the whole right side casing off or just the little cover where the oil lines are going into?

no hard feelings. cool you have the balls to applogize. you have to take the whole clutch cover off to get at the back of the oil pump. that's the only way to get it off.

when i first got my blaster it smoked like a chimney, but the guy i bought it off of hadn't rode it in about 6 months. mine came with the oil block off already so it was premixed gas in the tank, i drained the gas figuring it was just old gas (or premixed wrong) and now mine smokes lightly until it gets really warmed up then the smoke kinda becomes "unnoticeable", it seems your new to a blaster like me so if you put gas in it lately it could just be the new gas if yours has been sitting for a while like mine was... good purchase with the block off kit tho never have to worry about it failing now :)

when i first got my blaster it smoked like a chimney, but the guy i bought it off of hadn't rode it in about 6 months. mine came with the oil block off already so it was premixed gas in the tank, i drained the gas figuring it was just old gas (or premixed wrong) and now mine smokes lightly until it gets really warmed up then the smoke kinda becomes "unnoticeable", it seems your new to a blaster like me so if you put gas in it lately it could just be the new gas if yours has been sitting for a while like mine was... good purchase with the block off kit tho never have to worry about it failing now :)

Yeah and mine used to smoke worse then a chimney lol But now nothing so Im not taking the chance of ruining my engine cause im pretty much broke by now after all the stuff i just bought for it.