Blaster front disc brake hubs

Paul Marquart

Nov 15, 2020
Hello new to the forum. I recently picked up a bunch of disc brake blaster parts. My banshee is in need of new hubs. Was wondering if the blaster hubs will fit on my banshee spindles? I understand the spindles are different, was wondering if the machined inside was the same and the blaster hubs would work on my banshee? Any advice? Thanks

I'm sure there are many here that are more qualified to answer that, but I had been doing research for converting my Blaster to Banshee spindles and was told that the geometry was very different ans requires serious modification to make it work from Blaster to Banshee so I would imagine that it is the same thing in reverse. If your interested in selling those Blaster parts let me know.;) I'm looking to do disc brake conversion on my son's Blaster

Hello 13ada1m, ok so I have a set of banshee spindles that I had out of the bike to get powdercoated. After I got them back I had tried the blaster disc brake hubs on the banshee spindles and they fit perfectly. The only thing I did notice was the drilled holes in the blaster brake disc were not exactly lined up with the holes in the banshee brake discs, which will not effect anything what so ever. So, yes the blaster disc brake hubs will fit on the banshee spindles. Banshee rear axle hubs also will fit on the blaster rear axles as well. The splines are the same.