blaster crooked wheel

Feb 2, 2015
I bought this blaster like this and when I had it the tire had fallen off because the castle nut was stripped but I rethreaded the bolt and put a new nut on. The front left wheel is sitting crooked and Idk why or how to fix it or if it's a problem. any help ?
IMAG0240.jpg
IMAG0191.jpg
IMAG0214.jpg

the spindle is probably bent.

and that regular nut you have on there now might make it to the end of the trail without falling off and you going ariborn when the lower a-arm digs in at speed.
there's a reason it had a castle nut and cotter pin on it....so it stays on,
as it is .....won't

Reactions: Herpderplol
the spindle is probably bent.

and that regular nut you have on there now might make it to the end of the trail without falling off and you going ariborn when the lower a-arm digs in at speed.
there's a reason it had a castle nut and cotter pin on it....so it stays on,
as it is .....won't
So what exactly are you saying ?

So what exactly are you saying ?

you're spindle is probably bent causing the wheel lean.

and....

remove that regular nut you have on the lower ball joint, and replace it with the correct castle nut and cotter pin.

find a used spindle and lower a-arm for the correct threads needed to use a stock castle nut on the ball joint. ball joints cannot be replaced on stock arms
maybe look for an a-arm that includes the castle nut on the ball joint ?

Almost looks like the upper a arm is bent then straightened at the ball joint. That shouldn't look that wavy.

Might even want to check frame right behind the lower a arm mount, possibility it's bent. Both sides should look equal.