Blaster Case Saver

you guys all do realize that once installed, these are barely visible, if at all ???
colors shouldnt matter as much as function !!!!

Plus one. And they get all covered up with crap and you can't see it you even have one. Like having an air bag, out of sight out of mind lol

make sure everyones pays u before u start making them or u will have 20 of them sitiing there waiting for buyers....way to many window shoppers in this place..good luck

Im definitely planning on making a mold. I will produce a 3d model and post pics then probably make a prototype to test the fit. Hopefully later im going to get a blaster case from a friend so i can jig out all the hole patterns and figure out where the sprocket is centered. Im also planning on an ebay store to sell them so everything is easy. I will be able to sell to retailers and distributors. I have a blaster my self that has no case saver, so this will be on my quad too when this project is done

make sure everyones pays u before u start making them or u will have 20 of them sitiing there waiting for buyers....way to many window shoppers in this place..good luck

It's a shame it's like that. Screws it up for the people that really want one. I've been trying for a year to get one.

Im definitely planning on making a mold. I will produce a 3d model and post pics then probably make a prototype to test the fit. Hopefully later im going to get a blaster case from a friend so i can jig out all the hole patterns and figure out where the sprocket is centered. Im also planning on an ebay store to sell them so everything is easy. I will be able to sell to retailers and distributors. I have a blaster my self that has no case saver, so this will be on my quad too when this project is done

A tip, alot of us are running an O-ring chain, so when ya test fit, please test fit with an o-ring chain. They are thicker and bigger than non-oring! Oh and must make sure the stator cover is able to seal properly as you have to use the bolt holes for that to hold it in place.

Freeks works awesome! He just needs to make more of them!!!! You guys are the only two who make this product, should sell pretty good!

I have a o-ring style chain also so that wont be a problem. will definitely tear into this project over the weekend

I plan on re doing my build. Kinda have flipped it too many times. Frame is tweaked quite a bit lol

I believe I read on E2S that he was getting the three different materials and suppose to have something by wednesday.