***Blaster Bottom End Engine Assembly Vid***

hey man great vid...um maybe u can help me out? I just got my first blaster and i think i messd it up!! The kid told me it ran but it needed sum work...i got it to fire up and run but i had no idea wat was up with the quad...the carb had gas pourin out when u would just kick it after awhile it would start..i got to ride it for about an hr and she fell on her face..head was soakd around it???is my engine fried.. plez HELP ME!!

I just added a no-start video to my youtube page. Check it out. Link in my signature.

question? i have just put my cases together, and when i put my gear on the counter balancer its fine, but when i try to slide the other gear on my stroker crank it wont fit. the spacer won't either. in your vid from 2:00 - 2:20 they slide on perfect. wat must i do to make them fit?

question? i have just put my cases together, and when i put my gear on the counter balancer its fine, but when i try to slide the other gear on my stroker crank it wont fit. the spacer won't either. in your vid from 2:00 - 2:20 they slide on perfect. wat must i do to make them fit?

Are you sure its the right gear and not on backwards?

Wow I wish I had this video in 2001. Then I wouldn't of had to get rid of my 88 engine:( I just bought a 2002 engine and put it in. This could save people some dough!