black 03 hood

i have a 96 hood that i spray painted black and the paints coming off and maier only has it in white carbon fiber for like 45 or somethin and whitty i dont have 300 posts yet

i have a 96 hood that i spray painted black and the paints coming off and maier only has it in white carbon fiber for like 45 or somethin and whitty i dont have 300 posts yet

the reasoning behind that is to prevent spammers, i think, if u become a supporting member, you are given full privileged and give a little back for all the info you get on here, not trying to sell you, well maybe i am lol but its your call

hey i cant post in the wanted section so i thought id post here does anybody have a black 03 hood for sale

WTF?Rite at the top of the for sale and wanted section is a sticky on rules for posting. If you had took the time to read it, you would know why you can't post.

It's not just you. Alot of newbies come on here without following the rules and post I want in a thread somewhere it don't belong. I find it disrespectful to us members that follow the rules. If you want something and don't want to follow the rules,at least show some respect. Make a thread asking (where can I get a good deal on).Then if someone has it that's willing to sell it to you,they will let you know. The way you and many others did it is like saying f#ck you forum and your rules. Now,about you hood. Just keep a check on eBay.

hey sorry im acting reatrded and i wont do any stupid crap and i dont try to break the rules just i never heard that u couldnt do this but i hope u accept my apoligy thanks and sorry