big t.o.r.s problem!-!

If you are going to keep the TORS "brick" on the top of the carb for very long untill you get the idle screw kit, I suggest taking the side covers off it and lubing the cable/lever and idle screw to keep it in good working order.

Would think as long as you've been on here you would have searched how to do the tors before you jacked it up

i found the problem after i hooked up my air leak tester, my fly wheel gasket is leaking, i am ordering a new one, my question is when i put the new one on do i need any sealer etc on it?

i found the problem after i hooked up my air leak tester, my fly wheel gasket is leaking, i am ordering a new one, my question is when i put the new one on do i need any sealer etc on it?

Brutha if air is coming out from the flywheel, then you need a new set of crank seals! Not a cover gasket!

okay everone got the right side crank seal off, didnt get off flywheel waiting for puller to come in,
my next question is when i took off seal there are 2 circle springs were they for the seal or do i need them?

The new seal comes with a spring fitted.

But two springs, why two springs, I have never seen an oil seal fitted with two springs, but there again I ain't seen everything.

Okay got the seals out installed new ones, and the clutch side I got in and part of it is in more than flush on it, is That fine, if not how should I get it out a bit?

The seal should sit parallel to the shaft otherwise it may leak due to ovality of the seal.

You may need to get another seal as are prolly going to wreck it when you pull it out.

It came out some I tried pulling it with an Allen key, I tried too hard not to do mess it up but I did.

Thought as much, it is almost impossible to get them back out a little without wrecking them, the only way is to split the case and push them out.

Got the new seals and got them in right this time , now my next q is how would I torque the clutch springs, when torque wrench starts at 10?