BIG quad vs. small quad

dude my buddy had a chinese uad and they are sh*t dude im serious if you think ur blaster is MUCH better than that YOU ARE f*ckING DUMBASS....I mightr be drunk right noiw but man im seriuous YAMAHA VS. CHINESE sh*t = YAMAHA WINS!!!!!! dude seriously///

I like to ride trails and hit some jumps and just overall tear some sh*t up. If you have grandkids that want rides around the back yard...enjoy that "man quad." To each their own, I guess.

You can make the blaster suit your needs more than you think. Is it perfect for everyone? Nope, but no quad is. I rode my buddy's YFZ450R and I almost sh*t myself. That think is an absolute monster. But it doesn't suit my needs. It comes from the factory, ready to hit the MX tracks and tear up some circuits, but it's just too much power for me right now. Would I be able to detune it to fit my needs? Why would anyone do something like that to such an awesome machine? BUT...you can upgrade the sh*t out of a blaster to possibly fit YOUR needs. If that big ass quad has a 260cc motor...it's not a beast, on any level.

The first thing I notice when I go between the Warrior and Blaster is the seriously reduced turning radius of the Blaster. They are very maneuverable little machines. Still, if you want a smoother ride, the bigger bikes do provide that...

I like to ride trails and hit some jumps and just overall tear some sh*t up. If you have grandkids that want rides around the back yard...enjoy that "man quad." To each their own, I guess.

You can make the blaster suit your needs more than you think. Is it perfect for everyone? Nope, but no quad is. I rode my buddy's YFZ450R and I almost sh*t myself. That think is an absolute monster. But it doesn't suit my needs. It comes from the factory, ready to hit the MX tracks and tear up some circuits, but it's just too much power for me right now. Would I be able to detune it to fit my needs? Why would anyone do something like that to such an awesome machine? BUT...you can upgrade the sh*t out of a blaster to possibly fit YOUR needs. If that big ass quad has a 260cc motor...it's not a beast, on any level.

lol they only goes as fast as you want them to

idk guys my blaster used to be fun to rid but then it just is too small for me and it doesnt have enough power...
even when i sit the blaster next to my buddies raptor 350 it makes my blaster look like a toy....
idk im thinkin 400ex for the next quad

IDK I GUESS IT JUST COMES DOWN TO THAT THE BLASTER IS A GOOD BEGINNER QUAD BUT IM NOT A BEGINNER ANYMORE AND I WANT SOMETHING BIGGER AND FASTER

Blasters have their place, but I can agree that sometimes it is nice to have more power on tap and a more substantial chassis underneath you.

How can you compare a utility and and a sport quad? lol. It's like comparing a fast car to a full sized diesel truck.

my 6"3 270lb friend was on my blaster and it was tossing him around like nothing... shifting in the powerband it picked up the front wheels from 1st-3rd