BIG quad vs. small quad

FredFlintbone

Apr 19, 2009
Well My Father got a manco talon and that freaking thing is HUGE I rode it all day yesterday then I came home and rode my blaster and That manco is a Cadillac compared to the blasty. I felt like I came home and hopped on a toy quad.

I am going to sell my blaster or part it out and get a real quad after that. There is just no comparison. The blasty throws me all over and I am sore by the time I get done riding and the big quad was so smooth and comfy even in rough corn fields.

Sorry to hurt anyone's feelings but after riding a man sized quad there is no going back to the baby blaster.

B)

Has anyone bought an ATV named Talon by Manco? - Yahoo! Answers

http://www.gokartsrus.com/manco-talon260-atv-quad-4wheeler-p-4668.html
Manco 2x4 (Upgradable to 4X4, see options below) 260cc Adult 4-Wheeler ATV

atv_8260E.jpg

i hear yea man i was on a yfz450 the other day and even with all the sh*t i have done to myin a stock yfz i think beats it hands down so im thinking about selling myin and getting.my sh*t sucks gas down like a mother and i can ride all day and then some with a yfz and its much much more quiet

I'd seriously rethink that decision. It's not THAT big, and at least the blaster won't sound like a wind chime when hitting bumps. All of that chinese crap sounds like it's about to fall apart.

I didn't mean I was gonna get a manco. I wouldn't because I am hard on quads and Parts for the manco's are hard to come by but I used to have a scrambler 400 and this manco is bigger than that. This thing is a monster! I mean it is the biggest sized quad I have ever seen. This manco is supposed to be a special edition 400 and it is a 2x4 Looks just like the picture someone added in this thread, just trashed. It's pretty fast but your right I can ride circles around it with the blaster but for me I would rather have the comfortable ride than the fast bone jarring ride the blasters provide. It has High - Low and reverse auto tranny. Shaft/belt driven. 4 stroke of course and it's soooo quiet. It'll go 50 max speed and gets there pretty quick. It's ok for my old man he is easy on them. Your right I would bust something quick if it was mine. He got a deal on it so it's all goon (till he needs parts - there's ZERO parts on ebay).

i would just keep your blaster and make it the way you want it, make it nice and wide and get some soft shocks. the stock shocks blow i was sore after 45minutes of riding, now i can ride all day with out being sore the next day haha..

im 6'4 and the blaster fits me sooo perfectly lol. if the trails too step ill strap the blaster on like a back pack and carry it up... not really but the blaster doesnt really ever get stuck to the point it dont move u can always easily get it out. and not to mention if u roll it in the woods and its on u. u can get it off easy. its not that way with a big utility