Best atv youve ever owned

caterham09

Jun 14, 2010
Hey just wondering what the best quad you guys have ever owned was. When i say best though i mean the quad that gave you more fun than any other one youve ever rode. A quad may have electric start reverse and all the bell and whistles but a quad with kick start may have given you more fun. Just wondering

of my huge list, my favorite was my quadzilla. it had great all around power, it was just f*cking huge, and it wasn't common. plus i never had any major problems with it.
and i have owned the following quads
banshee
blaster
zilla
z400
400ex
660r
warrior
and some other sh*ttier quads.
but the zilla was just the quad for me.

Given Ive only owned my Blaster, its the best quad Ive ever owned.

Funnest quad Ive ridden so far is my buddies Banshee (one of these days its gonna be my banshee, you watch).

I have had my eyes on a Quadzilla, or a 250R.

I had a Polaris Scrambler 400 4x4 2 stroker, it was so big and loud and powerful and fun.

I regret getting rid of it, been searching for another one, but no one around here has one.
That is my perfect quad, had so much fun on it. Wouldn't trade it for anything.

My o6 yfz 450. Had to put a crank in it but other than that it was awesome. Trails, Track. I rode it everywhere.

100_3233.jpg

As soon as I get more seat time on my 250r, Im sure it will be the best. I:I

out of all the bikes ive owned, my yfz. fastest most comforable bike ive ever owned. next was my 93 shee. i loved my rap 660 but got tired of electrical issues. and i love my blaster, you just get that awesome feeling everytime you ride a 2 stroke. and they are stupid fun :D

hands down my "bought brand new" '96 blaster, beat the hell out of that for almost 9 years, blew 2 front shocks and finally replaced them with works, and broke a point on the shift star once, replaced that, other than those 2 problems it was gas, oil, and go, put a few new chains and rollers on it a few times also
i rode hard 3-4 times weekly and every weekend in the summers
lots of times with my ex on the back and a cooler of beer strapped to the rear, from 12 noon till 3 or 4 am the next morn
that stock motor with the injection still connected was indestructible !!!!!! thousands of hours on that thing
sold it with the stock piston in it, still starting one or two kicks everytime

DONT KNOW IF THIS COUNTS AS A 4 WHEELER BUT IT WOULD HAVE TO BE MY UNCLES 800 POLARIS RZR my freind jody in the background... YOU LITTERALLY have to hold on to that bar when in the passengers seat or it will sling you out if ur not wearing a seatbelt lol the throttle is just a little jumpy

Attachments

• DSCN1360.jpg
    DSCN1360.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 101
  • DSCN1361.jpg
    DSCN1361.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 86
  • DSCN1362.jpg
    DSCN1362.jpg
    94.5 KB · Views: 122
^^^^^ those are called UTVs sorry. but i so badly would love to own one. i have heard they are bad ass. i hav driven a rhino 700 and it was fun, just needed a harness.