Before and after

codykeon18

Jan 15, 2009
Wisconsin
Heres a couple pics of my Blaster when I first got it to now. Let me know what you think.
Before
2jbwkzl.jpg

After
e6r2gh.jpg

Dude, that bike looks $100 times better. It went from looking stock with some aftermarket to almost 100% aftermarket!

Nice job. How did you do it all for so cheep?

Dude, that bike looks $100 times better. It went from looking stock with some aftermarket to almost 100% aftermarket!

Nice job. How did you do it all for so cheep?
Well i did a little cuttin and painting and i got the seat cover from someone of of here and the lights that are almost identical to trail tech are actually for lights from a car that i took the 50 watt bulbs out n put in 20 watt bulbs. and a couple other little things. But there will be more to come in a week or two. Ill update my sig pic. Spring is coming gotta get it lookin pretty for the trails! LOL Thanks for the compliments guys

Oh i iknow i went on the river the other day and it was warm so it melting fast and the first 10 min out i was soaked head to toe. But the way i look at it is if you dont wanna get dirty or wet then get a 4x4... right??

The only thing now i gotta find a left front fender cause mine is broke. Coulda taken a pic from the other side but wanted to get the pipe. lol

thats looks totally after market and i have one question are you a chick or something if you are then its ok but if not then if i was you i would either paint or get some SHOCK covers lol but the bike looks 100% better good work!