banshee top end

blasterjarred

Sep 7, 2008
missiouri (booteheel)
well i found this guy who has everything on the frame and says hes got a bottem end but some stuff is gone how much would it cost for a top end and he would trade for my blasty is it a good deal

no its a almost complet moter needs head carbs and cover for flywheel side heres some pics tell me what yall think
adf.jpg

afd.jpg

asdfa.jpg

asdfaasdf.jpg

sdfasdf.jpg

this does not look good at all. not only does he have the bottom end just exposed like that, where just about anything can fall in there, especially bugs, or something can blow in there and hes screwed. and if the piston is seized in there, or even just caught on something you are looking at somewhat costly repairs for a new sleeve, unless its already sleeved in which case you would still be dropping some cash
you can find a good banshee for 2500 (or you could always trade for a good rm125 :D)
its still a good deal, but if i were you i would just sell (or trade :D) the blaster and save up if a banshee is really on your heart.
God knows what else is wrong down there.

How much is he asking for it? Also check out www.bansheehq.com... Those guys will help tell you what you are looking for and they are nice as all hell give it a shot and see what they say... Also let me know what the guy is selling the shee for...

Thanks

ok thats a good enuff reason not to get it now im down to should i trade for a 400ex that needs new rings

i wouldnt, you can get your blaster going even better than a 400ex, i hate them, my brother used to have one, it broke down every 2 seconds.
however it would be a good winter project, if you decide not to go with it, can you show me how to contact him?

i was asking if you decided not to go with the 400ex if you would give me link or something

lol, unless its just really, really built, 3000 is not going to happen to even a running trx.
and the blaster is worth about 1000.
im not sure what hes going for there.
anyways, tell me if you ever want to trade