banshee engine swap

F

frankeee_blaster

Hi everybody!!i got this little project in my head for about 2 months but i don't see nobody talkin about a similar project.....I wanna know if it is a hard swap or just fit in.....:(

the banshee motor will twist the blaster frame if you don't reinforce it, and you will need to extend the frame where it holds the gastank (needs to be higher) but when you're done it wil lbe like 40lbs lighter than a shee and will rip still

yea but then u gotta make room for 2 pipes, radiator, probably gona take alot of work

well.....what will be more easier to do and will be performant?!

well.....what will be more easier to do and will be performant?!

250r motor... it bolts in or you could do a yz490, but thats a bit wicked cuz you'd have to do your major extenders on it... 250r would be your best bet for now... its a huge jump over the stock blaster engine or even a Dt200, they are alright.. but btwn the 3 i listed if i was on a budget.. do the 250r.. its better than the dt200.. but not as good as yz490, but the yz490 will take some fab. work, and some pain in the ass extensions on your arms and swinger... and some other stuff...

thank you all for your help...I got an last question for you where can I find one?!?:S

good luck with that i been looking for a 250r myself and its not easy..

but hee! should I take the honda 250r or the suzuki 250r?!?

well...now i'm thinkin should I just boost my blaster with a 240 kit and new pipe,v-force 3,carburetor 34mm pwk,reed spacer,racing clutch and everything?!will I run as an 250r or not?!