Banshee Brakes on Blaster

oh being new sucks just spent 10 minutes trying to figure out the contacts and messaging then i read further oops o.k HELP i just bought a blaster heavily abused all stock parts need replaced did not pay a lot already has widened a-arms works shocks all around with front reservoirs and hear is my question looks like everyone asking or pics are from or for a factory style rear hub assembly i have a aftermarket extended rear swing arm with id say the Honda style or race axle bearing carrier (offset center bearing housing and clamp down system) the rear brake mount is a aluminum bracket that slides over unit and c-clips in place the blaster is a 94 drum front and cable rear this entire quad will be refreshed and updated COMPLETELY what the heck do i need to convert will u email me your email or wait till i get 3 days into it and if your kit is cheep enough i will purchase money is not the concern its the fact of what are u charging for the caliper and on top of that what did u do about the free floating disc or do i need to just buy a 03+ blaster after market axle and solid mount rotor and hub to keep my 50"