Banng

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
Picked up a new hobbie since moving to the country.. guns!!! This year i got 2 deer 2 possums a few squirrels. 2 raccoons. One of which is being mounted.. 34 pound mail....

I have a mossberg 817 17hmr winchester bipod , weighted stock mild trigger work an a simmons 3-9x32 scope which i hate.. but i.shoot 3/4" groups at 135 yards off the bipod..

Marlin 60 22lr semi auto trigger job fiberforce tactical pistol grip stock. And a 3x32new scope

And my newest edition......

Savage axis 223 black synthetic stock blued finish. Polished stainless bolt. Bushnell 3-9x40 scope and caldwell 13-27" adjustable bipod.. id post pics but it takes forever off my phone

Nice shootin Tex!!! I have some Gun accessories for sale posted , check it out . I also have this little Toy of my own . ak-47 chambered for 12 gage ....
2d00910c.jpg

I've been 12ga shopping for home protection. I wouldn't mind getting a plinker to take to the gun range though

The saiga is so much fun to shoot . I shoot rifled slugs , 220 yards and still has the energy to penetrate 3/16" steel plate . Its expensive though , the 15 round mags empty just as fast as you pull the trigger .

This year i got 2 deer 2 possums a few squirrels. 2 raccoons. One of which is being mounted.. 34 pound mail....

sounds like the fed crew is eatin good this winter !!!!!

Took out a crow at 105a yards with tje 17hmrrear this morning in a snow storm ;) went to my fav gun shop tonight and picked up 3a boxes of hornady superformance 52grnftw vmaxs.... brando... im prolly gonna sell my marlin when i get kt back from gettin the trigger and spring job done ;)

Nice to see the mod who never gets on or posts much to finally come around and visit this site.