bad news

blaster195

Jul 5, 2007
well today 6:40 sumthin i had to wake up for some really ususuall meaning but i didnt kno wat it is so my bro woke me up and i looked in my parents room they were not in therer room so he was like we have to walk to my grandmas house (jus down the street) then he called my dad and told him we were on our way then my dad started talkin to him and i saw tears appear in his eyes (the first time i saw my bro cry) then he was like we are not goin over there and we went back into the house then i overheard him talkin to sombody and he said my uncle died. man i didnt kno wat to do i jus cried i jus dont kno wat to do well the uncle tht had died he had parcosins disease and he had an infection and he had died im gonna learn alot from this i already learned never take anything for granted

sorry for your lose.....my last living grandparent passed away last summer,it really hurt me and my family

Last edited:
life goes on dude, yeah it sucks but it was gods plan for him and when you can except that youll be at ease. the human heart can take alot even when you think its gopnna break.

but man i jus saw him the otha day and he doin aight he had little problems but i didnt think it was tht rough man i jus dont kno

you are totally doing the right things.

you are feeling like you should be feeling, you've had a terrible loss.

and learning from this is a positive thing.

just know that your feelings are normal. it's sad to hear of loved ones dying, and be sure to "be there" for your family.