Bad News ! Blaster Gone ?

Its got atleast 1500 worth of lonestar stuff. The shocks are like atleast a 2 grand setup. The motor is nationaly ported which is like atleast 500. Its got race plastics, an aftermarket pipe, beadlocks. Its got almost everything.

Yea but 3 firm is still steep for a blaster with those mods in the racing market. Its a nice bike but local racing all over is doing what is happening to you right now. Plus 450's are going for about 3800 to 4500 with just as many mods if not more with newer products.

My opinion would be to throw 1800 obo on it or part it out and make the 3 grand from the parts you sell plus what you get for the stock parts.

Good luck though, that is one nice looking blaster you got there.

Yea but 3 firm is still steep for a blaster with those mods in the racing market. Its a nice bike but local racing all over is doing what is happening to you right now. Plus 450's are going for about 3800 to 4500 with just as many mods if not more with newer products.

My opinion would be to throw 1800 obo on it or part it out and make the 3 grand from the parts you sell plus what you get for the stock parts.

Good luck though, that is one nice looking blaster you got there.

Thank You! that was kinda my point! but nice blaster bro