Back from the cottage, blaster was used well.

Whitty21

Apr 15, 2010
Small town, ON, Canada
Just spent the last 3 days up at my cottage. Its up near Sault Ste. Marie Ontario, Canada, thats not far from sault michigan, but it is nice country up their. There were enough trails up there for me to ride for years and not ride the same trails. Atv's are practically used more then cars there and the roads are almost all dirt, making road running no problem, passes 2 cops and 2 rangers and all the did was wave. There were some really rocky trails, so if there were and weak parts in the frame it woulda snapped by now. Also got into some rivver running which scared me a bit with my air box lid off, but it didn't get wet. And the best part, there was only one time i genuinely feared for my own saftey, which isnt all that hard. I was flying mid rpm in 6th and came around a slight corner to see a huge puddle right infront of me, quickly decided to ride it out. The wave went over my head and i had to hang on real hard to not go over the handlebars, when i could finally see i was 6" from the edge of the rad which had a very steep bank and many of rocks and trees. But like all my accidents i just pretend it never happened, which was easier this time cause there was no damage to my bike. In summary, it was a freakin awesome weekend, just wish i coulda got some more fishing in :(

nice area up there for sure.. there apparently is a trail that runs from killbear park to algonquin park thats over 200km long... i read that on a website somewhere..
Sounds like fun..

i don't have any pics, forgot the camera at home. and i had my brother with me on his 07 drz-250, it was an awesome trip, didn't see as much wildlife as i wished, just a grouse, big ass fox, and a couple hawks

sounds like u had some fun if ur not lying
1c3980b6.jpg

haha, i promise i am not lying, i will try and find pics, if you google ranger lake ontario, there are a couple pics, soooo wish i had my camera to show you, the scenery is amazing, especially in the fall, and who lies about a vacation? :p