are these diy heim adjustable uppers

There's something aftermarket going on there but they don't look familiar to any of the "normal" blaster a-arms.

You know, I recognise those shock tab mounting tubes..... I think Doug Roll from Roll Design likes to do his shock mounts like that.

There's something aftermarket going on there but they don't look familiar to any of the "normal" blaster a-arms.

You know, I recognise those shock tab mounting tubes..... I think Doug Roll from Roll Design likes to do his shock mounts like that.

is there anything you dont know?

TONS of stuff I don't know but I make it a point to learn something everyday..... Given enough days I hope I finally run out of things to learn!

LOL ... be careful not to overload your mental hard drive ... :) ... as it gets full it often looses sectors ... there is no delete or defrag on a mental hard drive ... what goes in is what ya got ... in my case it appears I have developed a random auto delete & file hide which I have no control over ... might be why old peeps get dumber ... faulty search function ... burp

kinda like the heims on the upper arms so you can adjust castor & camber ... too bad ya can't replace the ball joints

LOL ... be careful not to overload your mental hard drive ... :) ... as it gets full it often looses sectors ... there is no delete or defrag on a mental hard drive ... what goes in is what ya got ... in my case it appears I have developed a random auto delete & file hide which I have no control over ... might be why old peeps get dumber ... faulty search function ... burp

kinda like the heims on the upper arms so you can adjust castor & camber ... too bad ya can't replace the ball joints

I'm still young enough (for now) to have one of those fancy searchable hard drives.

You know the old saying "he's forgotten more about it then you'll ever learn"? Just consider yourself lucky, you're there!

i was going more for the act of observing a quantum rotation is enough to alter its state, so therefor a quantum particle is simultaneously rotating in both directions until observed (and possibly changed)

H+ ion is just a proton (hydrogen atom - the electron)

which way does it rotate, both ways

but everything i learned about physics is based on my first professor Dr. Wile E. Coyote