Are these boots worth $60

Just checking I need some boots and know nothing about riding gear.......

Attachments

• boots.jpg
    boots.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 114
  • boots2.jpg
    boots2.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 116
Don't get a chest protecter they make no sense on quads I have one that I got for my dirt bike then sold it and I have never used my chest protecter for riding on my blaster. I think they really only make to for like mx riders to stop dirt and rocks from hitting them in the chest.

Well about the useage I have my shift lever in the wrong spot so I have to slide back on forth on my seat to shift I am just to lazy to adjust it to where it needs to be.

Don't get a chest protecter they make no sense on quads I have one that I got for my dirt bike then sold it and I have never used my chest protecter for riding on my blaster. I think they really only make to for like mx riders to stop dirt and rocks from hitting them in the chest.
I was thinking that also so.........to keep her happy I was thinking this ........then I can keep her happy and not look like a tard....lol iv been thrown from my dads quads and shoulders and elbows always hit first.....lol

Attachments

• chest.jpg
    chest.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 96
  • chest2.jpg
    chest2.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 85
I was thinking that also so.........to keep her happy I was thinking this ........then I can keep her happy and not look like a tard....lol iv been thrown from my dads quads and shoulders and elbows always hit first.....lol

i think the leather jackey with all the pads is a bit much...but yes boots are nessisary......especially if u have bad anles...and if there pretty new then wear them around the house, anytime u can...when u first put them on ur gonna think man these things are stiff and uncomfortable...but as soon as there broke in there great...my MSR boots are super comfotable not..habe had them for 2 yeaRS

i think the leather jackey with all the pads is a bit much...but yes boots are nessisary......especially if u have bad anles...and if there pretty new then wear them around the house, anytime u can...when u first put them on ur gonna think man these things are stiff and uncomfortable...but as soon as there broke in there great...my MSR boots are super comfotable not..habe had them for 2 yeaRS
Im just trying to keep her happy...I know I dont want a dirt bike vest....lol She only knows what she has seen in movies...lol she dont know what we know is best.....but I would wear that ......NOT a plastic vest though....lol that looks like Mad Max cloths.......lol

i would get simple plastic vest and throw a riding jersey over it. but thats me. i ride with work boots, jeans and a t shirt. i got gloves and a helmet thats it. i wanna get some nice boots as well as well as a nice helmet

dude that looks like a batman suit or something lol

i would get simple plastic vest and throw a riding jersey over it. but thats me. i ride with work boots, jeans and a t shirt. i got gloves and a helmet thats it. i wanna get some nice boots as well as well as a nice helmet

i wear red wing work boots, helmet, gloves, t-shirt ,jeans . thats all you need

dude that looks like a batman suit or something lol

YAY...I'm not the only one who rides in work boots, jeans, and a t-shirt. sh*t, I just realized I don't wear gloves. I also use a motorcycle helmet lol.

jeans and shirt or jersey and pants doesn't matter to me but helmet ridin boots and gloves are a must. that's just me. don't care to much for the vest.