ANYONE WANT TO BUY A VITOS 240 KIT?

you are truely dumb if you think you can make more power out of your stock cylinder. and this sounds like crap. don't you have a camera phone? doesn't your parents have a camera? a friend? find a camera and post up some pics.

Why are pictures so important on forums? A cylinder is a cylinder, is there any point to seeing another one?

its sort of proof that he has it, then again he could just take a pic of 1 off the net and post it but if he was able to show us 1 of jus his blaster and 1 with the kit and the blaster im sure ever1 would believe him then

it is not seein another way, it is more seein his to make sure his isn't f*cked up and that he actually has one.
SO pitboss, you are sayin you would give this guy 400 bucks for a big bore kit, without a picture and when you get the kit you see that the walls are grooved badly, and the piston is fubar?
Pictures are a must to sell anything over a forum.

it is not seein another way, it is more seein his to make sure his isn't f*cked up and that he actually has one.
SO pitboss, you are sayin you would give this guy 400 bucks for a big bore kit, without a picture and when you get the kit you see that the walls are grooved badly, and the piston is fubar?
Pictures are a must to sell anything over a forum.

If you think that a picture is a guarantee that something is going to be perfect then think again. You can't determine the clearance between the piston and cylinder from a picture. The fact that someone is selling a cylinder that they just purchased that says has no power tell me two things.

1, it must be a Vito kit and 2, it must not have been set up correctly from the begining.

I know just how quickly a cylinder can turn into a paperweight when not set up correctly.

I will only say that picture or not, there is never a sure thing when it comes to internet buying.

actually, you can tell the clearance around the piston and cylinder with the right picture. but with pictures, you can tell if the piston is crack, the cylinder is cracked, or if anything else is work with it.
the guy says he installed it and it didn't seem more powerful, that tells you right there something if going to be f*cked up with it.