anyone wanna do this????

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
get a thread stickied and have it answer all the simple questions that stupid people are to lazy ta reserch on this site about???? im talkin bout the questions like..."what pipe is best"...and"why does it rev up by itself" these questions come up everyday and i dont know bout you guys but it bugs the crap out of me...!

lol you fali. both those questions are unawnsered. first of all. the whole best pipe thing is going to start a war. secondly, reving up could be a coupe things.

this is fail lol.

Most problems cannot be answered with a generic answer. Personally I would rather hear the same question asked several times, because generally you will get several different scenerios, and probably several different answers... I get PMs alot with questions people don't want to ask in thread form because they are afraid to get flamed on by people who "it bugs the crap out of them". I simply use the search menu myself,and generally find several options which I pass along to the person.

No matter how many threads you sticky you will always get people asking the same questions in other threads.. Good luck with that not saying it will or will not work, but I will support the effort.

i run a couple of motorcycle forums. the thing i have learned the most is that no matter what steps you take to stop the redundant questions. there will ALWAYS be idiots that will still ask them. i think vbulletin has a built in feature that hides all stickys and the search button until someone breaks like 50 posts or something. the only thing that will keep the redundant questions at bay are smartass answers to their questions.

example- "which is the best pipe to get?"

answer - "you should ask your mom that question. she is a pro when it comes to getting some pipe laid between her legs."

what this does is either pisses them off and they leave or it stimulates thought into looking around for another answer to their question.

yeah, the redundant questions are always gonna come, and you can't really say which pipe is "THE best", but we could make a few stickies with what jetting people are running with what mods at what elevation, put in a chart-type format, and what pipe is good with what mods for what purpose, and common fixes.

this i support.