anyone ever...

blasterboy91

Feb 19, 2008
ARIZONA
loose a piece of there bike while riding??? i lost my gas cap a few trips ago...must have vibrated off...didnt no it was off t'll i hit a jump and landed and all the gas splashed on me...

I have had my exhaust collar on my 450's pipe loosen and the bracket that holds the pipe to the subframe back out, didn't notice untile the exhaust was coming straight out of the hearder. Well I guess I heard it lol. Luckily the pipe wasn't damaged.

A friend of mine lost his back tire on his old moto4, we were going down a dirt road and it rolled up beside me lol he didn't wreck whil stopping luckely, the wheelstuds broke off I had to go home and get bolts for a temp fix to get em home..

A friend of mine lost his back tire on his old moto4, we were going down a dirt road and it rolled up beside me lol he didn't wreck whil stopping luckely, the wheelstuds broke off I had to go home and get bolts for a temp fix to get em home..
lmao same thing happened to my friend, i laughed so hard..

and the exhaust came off on my friends TTR-230 and we couldnt find it lmao

i've also had a bolt break in the head of my ttr 90, so it was really loud..

haha i lost my kick start when i was up the moutains, lol went on a long ride went to take a brake and she was long gone, gotta hate then rough trails ..

THOSE LITTLE DAMPERS ON THECYLINDER AND HEAD. the little rubber things. mine just keep disapearing.

im putting locktight on my kick start lol this is crazy how many people lost that sh*t.

yea well i just lost my reed... it was a vito so im not buying that again i think im gonna get v3's when my dad gets home cause he loves them on our sleds

i lost the guard that protects the rear brake disk and chain,lol when i look under my blaster i go, isnt somthing suppose to go there and when i go back the guarding thingy is on the trail stuck in a rock lol