anybody near douglas?

so this sunday im goin with a group of guys to a privately owned sandpit area. guys has a pimped up blastywith a 240 kit i guess, havent seen it yet, and his kid rides a 04ish stocker, plus hes got a yz250f with a big bore kit, a tecate 3, bunch of dirt bikes, trikes.
im gonna scope it out cause the guy goes every sunday with a large group, maybe it would be a place to meet up if your in the area and get a blasterfest goin. will post up some pictures afterwards. hopefully the blaster is runing good still

Let me know how it goes. Were probably just going to hit the trails closer to my house this weekend since the trailer we have wont fit all the quads on it.

Hope your ride turned out better than ours. We were on the trails for about three hours when we went by a lake where we could see a good ways to where the truck and trailer were parked. Low and behold, theres a DEP truck parked near our trailer and then driving up and down the road waiting for us to come out. We figured instead of trying to run and figuring out how to get the truck later, we'd go deal with it and maybe the guy wouldnt be a douche... Didnt quite go as planned. We were on marked snowmobile trails, but apparently only snowmobiles can go there. How retarded is that? We all got 125 dollar tickets and our quads got towed. Luckily they didnt get impounded, they brought them to my house but we each had to pay a hundred dollars to the tow truck driver. Expensive day of riding. Im coming to the conclusion that theres nowhere to ride around here unless you want to just run from the cops. Considering selling both of the Blasters at this point, no point in keeping them really if theyre just going to sit around and collect dust.

dude if you got a way to transport those things the place i went today is nuts. got some pictures on the iphone but there not that great. its a huge bowl about 500 yards by 6-700 yards wide. with a perimeter trail around the edge thats full of small whoops, and trails going off of it and theres a long service road with a bunch of trails coming off it. i was there for about six hours and still couldve done more. there was four dirtbikes, one kids wheeler, four trikes, one was a badass old tecate, and a few quads including mine. sick sick sick place to ride.

hulsgl.jpg

o7m6mx.jpg

257difn.jpg

above are the main area/\
this last one is one of the many little hillclimbs you can do, they dont look like much in the picture but there about 35 feet tall
m94or9.jpg

its about a 5-10 minute ride from my house, but you gotta go a little slower with the trailers piled high with whips. the guy that owns it doesnt ride it , the guy that i went with grew up with the owner and he goes every sunday. the women-folk cook and the men and kids ride. except for this one woman, she owns the fastest bike that was there, and stomped on everybody

That might be worth checking out some time when you go again. I have the 94 torn apart right now, replacing the A - Arm bushings, made my own upper and lower shock bushings out of Moog sway bar link bushings I had in my shop, and getting the front brakes ready to be swapped over to the Banshee hydraulics I bought. Not to mention I want to get the 98 tuned now that I have it running good. Also have to get the 400 EX rear shock mounted.

Not bad. Are the woods open around there or is that someone elses land? Im definitely down to go, just waiting to get both quads up and running how I want them. The 94 is just about done, just need to mount the 400 EX rear shock and eliminate the oil injection. The 98 needs to be tuned, need to swap the drum setup I took off of the 94 and need to install the chain rollers and shell be good to go. Though once the 94 is done Maybe we can all go check it out since the 98s for the girlfriend and she wont be riding much longer due to 7 months of pregnancy weighing her down.