anybody like fishing

Jan 27, 2008
north nj
just wondering if there is any anglers out there, tomorrow im going on a deep sea trip for striped bass and fluke, its a privately charterd 12 man trip, hope fully tommorow night ill post some pics of the 15 to 20 pound stripers they have been catching, anybody ever fished for stripers before?

never done it..but love fishin!!! My dad actually just GAVE yeah GAVE me his boat 2 days ago cause he was tired of it sittin and not being off work enough to use it!!! so i got a free boat to fish and drink alot of beer in now!!!!

i've been striper fishin everyday this week. i work across from the connecticut river so i go on my lunch break. i've been deep sea fishing as well and those bastards put up a fight. so enjoy the trip man.

heres some pics and a vid of the trip,it was kinda a pain in the ass to take pics with the boat moving, ther was 14 blue fish, 2 fluke, and 5 or 6 skates caught!

100_2438.jpg

100_2441.jpg

100_2439.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I love fishing, both pond and sea fishing. Me and my buds go out on a charter every year to catch rock. Goodtimes!

Here's me landing 'big bubba' :)

DSCF2046.jpg

DSCF2051.jpg

i f*cking love fishing!
i was supposed to go the past 2 days but the rain was too much.
so i hopefuly will go small river fishing tomorow if its nice out.
i went deep sea fishing on a charter last year and i got a 64 pound tuna who made my arms almost fall off and took nearly 45 minutes to reel in!
so did my friend eric i think his might have been 58 pounds i beleive
and my dads friend caught a small dolphin fish i think its called mahi mahi when u cook it? either waythey were all very delicious. and selling the tuna meat to local resturants paid for my last rebuild and a couple extra parts aswell hahahaa

Damn 64lbs that must have been a workout. I've never been tuna fishing but I've always wanted too.

i love fishing, never been deep sea fishing though,usually fish in a lake by me or when i go to florida i peir fish dont really catch anything good but man are catfish fun to catch the big ones but up a good fight