Any trails near the metro?

Have you guys ever ridden red top just south north or Rush City? I have been there twice and I am going to be going there to ride on this weekened its a great place.

that place looks pretty sweet, try nemadji state forest too. About 1.5hrs from the cities and a great place to ride.

ditch riding is fun but around here no one likes to mow :/... already had a few BAD experiences when riding in that tall grass... just a few trips over the handlebars and one time i hit a parking curb that sent me straight up then waaaaay down to the bottom of the ditch... HARD landing when ya get bucked off the quad... Luckily i had my helmet on!

hey at least you can ditch ridethe county i live in there in no ditch riding for quad period.... damn songbirds i never see them anyways lol

i think the whole state of MN is off limits to ditch riding for certain months... i ride the bike trail haha and the gravel roads to get something to eat just got to be fast enough and know the area to evade the dam DNR

Tri county atv park. It's like a 20 acre and/gravel pit 30 mins south of cities. Look it up on dnr website.

Also, does anyone know if the track that was there when i visited is for dirtbikes? It's like roped off next to the park. WICKED ASS JUMPS!

Have you guys ever ridden red top just south north or Rush City? I have been there twice and I am going to be going there to ride on this weekened its a great place.

ive ridden red top once, its only about an hour away from here, i was on the old polaris magnum, is there any spots where you can open it up besides the soo line?