Any NASCAR fans?

I used to be a big nascar fan up until last year but after Earnhardt died they started slappin on a bunch of retarded fines for giving another driver a little nudge or a push and everybody started to race like a bunch of pussies. I wished that they raced like they did back in the Richard Petty era when the race cars actually looked like cars

Last edited:
I used to be a big nascar fan but after Earnhardt died they started slappin on a bunch of retarded fines for giving another driver a little nudge or a push and everybody started to race like a bunch of pussies. I wished that they raced like they did back in the Richard Petty era when the race cars actually looked like cars

no offense duckhunter but werent you like 7 when Earnhardt died? I:I just dont know that many Earnhardt fans that are that young. most are my age. and Richard Petty? I barely remember him racing so im pretty sure you dont remember him beyond Espn Classic =)). But your right on the one thing it was a lot more racing back then and a lot less of the fines and car measuring etc.

not a nascar fan myself but i do like Jeff Gordon. Little E is a joke compared to his dad. But i think it might be another year where Jimmie Johnson wins it all again.

no offense duckhunter but werent you like 7 when Earnhardt died? I:I just dont know that many Earnhardt fans that are that young. most are my age. and Richard Petty? I barely remember him racing so im pretty sure you dont remember him beyond Espn Classic =)). But your right on the one thing it was a lot more racing back then and a lot less of the fines and car measuring etc.

not a nascar fan myself but i do like Jeff Gordon. Little E is a joke compared to his dad. But i think it might be another year where Jimmie Johnson wins it all again.

Jr is a joke compared to his dad?Every nascar driver that ever existed is a joke compared to Sr.Especially that Gordon girl.Sr. Was the best driver of all time and no one can compare(very few even close).I predict Gordon will not finish higher that Jr. this year.

I see what your saying ^^racerX^^ but my grandpa has boxes and boxes of taped nascar races from the mid 80's up until earnhardt died in 2001 and I like to watch those every now and again. True, I haven't seen too many 70's races but I was just saying that I wished that the race cars actually looked like cars (like back then)

Jr is a joke compared to his dad?Every nascar driver that ever existed is a joke compared to Sr.Especially that Gordon girl.Sr. Was the best driver of all time and no one can compare(very few even close).I predict Gordon will not finish higher that Jr. this year.

Yes Jr is a joke compared to his dad. Every Nascar driver that ever existed is a joke compared to Sr? REALLY? Was the best driver of all time and no one can compare(very few even close)? REALLY?!!!

well lets see here your proclaimed The Man has 7 Titles so does the King. Your champion won 76 races wow thats good pat on the back. The King won 200 (including the Daytona 7 times thats a record as well) he also won 27 races in a season including 10 in a row. 700 top 10 finishes in over 1100 starts (another record). yea dual stroke i hate to disagree with you here but your telling me a Blaster is faster then a Banshee =))=))=))=))

Ya I am a big nascar fan I like for a driver dale earnhart jr.

you and like 50 million others. it kinda pisses me off because jr. didn't earn half of those fans. There are 3 main reasons he has fans: 1) he inherited them from his dad. 2) people felt sorry for him when his dad died. 3) he's a redneck.
i have nothing against him. to me he just hasn't proven himself as a driver worthy of half of those fans

Yes Jr is a joke compared to his dad. Every Nascar driver that ever existed is a joke compared to Sr? REALLY? Was the best driver of all time and no one can compare(very few even close)? REALLY?!!!

well lets see here your proclaimed The Man has 7 Titles so does the King. Your champion won 76 races wow thats good pat on the back. The King won 200 (including the Daytona 7 times thats a record as well) he also won 27 races in a season including 10 in a row. 700 top 10 finishes in over 1100 starts (another record). yea dual stroke i hate to disagree with you here but your telling me a Blaster is faster then a Banshee =))=))=))=))

racerx just stfu lets say SR hadnt died in 01 he would have been wining every single f*cking year he was the best f*cking racer and is the best petty retired if you hadnt noticed cause he couldnt keep up sr was woop'in ass till the day he died...