and the results are in....

4cfed

Jan 5, 2009
fond du lac wi
www.airfoolers.com
my wife is pregnant!!!!

im still in the magic 8 ball faze of sayin ' please try back later' on how i feel about it.. i mean. concrats to me i guess... just throws a wrench into everything as far as buying ahouse ..so now were working double time to get ahouse.. looks like 4 bed room it is!

hahaha thank you... and she has hallready started watching all the baby shows on tv again, i told her i hope your not gonna start that crap again?. thats all she watched when she was preg with aiden

Congrats big daddy ! !

Great thing about great plans... There is always challenges which alter their directions... Im sure your plans will work out just fine...

hahaha thank you... and she has hallready started watching all the baby shows on tv again, i told her i hope your not gonna start that crap again?. thats all she watched when she was preg with aiden

lol thats funny its the same thing my aunt did when she found out she was pregnant

thanks tim.. yeah i know we wil get it worked out, like i said last night, just throws a tree stump in the way of our path, so hopefully we should know somehting with in a month on the house stuff...

and i cant stand the baby shows.. or 90% of whats on tlc for that matter so im hiding on the comp with my papa johns pizza and my monster bfc

Congrats...I dont know what its like to be preg and watch baby shows...but all i know is if i ever get knocked up mr better not take my blaster away!! he already said no riding if i get preg lol...Im sure everything will work out for ya in the long run. You never have a false positive preg test...u can have a false negative but the tests are hormone detection meaning if it says u are...then u are..

lol.. i already told her i wont sell my blaster and she said she is not selling hers!! she gave me the ok to go nuts on my blaster tell end of summer.. she said i can do what ever i want so... im for sure doing nerfs, extended a arms extended swinger, shearer or lrd pipe, maier race hood, and ether a aggressive port job and head work, or a 240 kit with aggressive port work.. prob to keep the cost down i think the aggressive port job should amke mine fast enough to be the naughtyest blaster around my area..

and i cant go hide in the garage, the olds is in there and there is no room to work on anything, and i dont have sand paper to start sanding and prepping it for paint ( good thing we bought a4 door) guy supposto come buy my dodsge truck today, and im buying aranger ext cab tell fall comes than were gettin a tahoe or suburban, or a crew cab truck..

this will be #2.. i got my son aiden who turned 2 in january

wow you have a really under standing wife

yes i do.. she supports my hobbies to the fullest and gets involved with them.. i was a drag racer sinc ei was 16.. owne d afew quick daily driven cars..... she even got into racing because of me she ran my 86 cutlass and ran 13.4 her first time down the track.. not bad considdering it ran 13.2 @104 with me driving it, and she loves hot rods and rat rods, the olds we are building together now will be hers next year and than we are gonna build a early 50s chevy ' bomb' ass dragger.. in black primer of course