Almost..

Longview

Mar 16, 2012
Attleboro, Massachusetts
www.facebook.com
Just got arrested.

Got let off with a warning

I was riding with my friend back towards some streets to a gas station that's right outside the end of the trail. And not 1, not 2, 3! Cops roll up on the service road we were on. I stopped, I've talked to a few Seekonk cops most of them just tell you to leave and I do. My buddy on his RMZ 250 was gone. I was with a group of 5 guys so the first two cops i spoke to were fine and told me to call my father and get picked up and I'd be fine. They even stayed to thank me for stopping. Then they went looking for the rest. The last cop. Man He was one of the biggest assholes i have EVER met. Said more 4 letter words in his sentences then anyone else i have ever heard. One of the reasons i don't respect 90% of cops is officers like this. I gave my info to the other cops he made me state everything again. I lied about my buddys names so they're fine. But this cop was beyond hostile he had his hand on his tazer the entire time. He told me to call my dad and he ended up picking me up at the gas station. But on the service road i was in 4th gear half pined he was riding my ass like I was going to bolt. And i got a warning when my father came. And I am now in the Seekonk "System"

Mum's pissed. My buddy roosted one of the cops. Covered his lower half in mud. I:I

Just got arrested.

Got let off with a warning

I was riding with my friend back towards some streets to a gas station that's right outside the end of the trail. And not 1, not 2, 3! Cops roll up on the service road we were on. I stopped, I've talked to a few Seekonk cops most of them just tell you to leave and I do. My buddy on his RMZ 250 was gone. I was with a group of 5 guys so the first two cops i spoke to were fine and told me to call my father and get picked up and I'd be fine. They even stayed to thank me for stopping. Then they went looking for the rest. The last cop. Man He was one of the biggest assholes i have EVER met. Said more 4 letter words in his sentences then anyone else i have ever heard. One of the reasons i don't respect 90% of cops is officers like this. I gave my info to the other cops he made me state everything again. I lied about my buddys names so they're fine. But this cop was beyond hostile he had his hand on his tazer the entire time. He told me to call my dad and he ended up picking me up at the gas station. But on the service road i was in 4th gear half pined he was riding my ass like I was going to bolt. And i got a warning when my father came. And I am now in the Seekonk "System"

Mum's pissed. My buddy roosted one of the cops. Covered his lower half in mud. I:I

Sucks! My son recently had dealings with a jagoff city cop, we even pressed charges against him payed lawyer fees, as he bashed my son in the back of the head and pulled a gun on him all for speeding. (aka- Little man syndrome) I have no faith in the justice system at all, and do not live by man's rules! The jagoff cops sister works in the mayors office so got off scot free. I decided I will handle it my way!

Sorry to hear about your dealings it does suck! However i also have four friends who are officers and do their job respectfully!