Alcohol citations?

J

jdmls88

Alcohol citations, whos got one? Right before xmas I got one, luckily im 19 so the parents dont have to get involved. So what happened? You just go to court and get a fine? Also have any ideas for community service cuz im pretty sure im gunna get some hours?

im not sure but when i was at a party, a couple of people got caught drinking n nothing happened

Depends

You could get a serious smack for operating a machine while impared or wind up cleaning dog crap at the county pound. Look up the exact charge (there will be a number) in you states statutes. That should give you an idea of what the scope is. I hope you weren't on a street? I had a friend get a DUI on a bicycle. Got him kicked out of the Navy. Sounded funny, but he paid dearly.

A

Lol, didn't know you can be DUI on a bicycle. That is a pretty funny picture to image getting your bicycle pulled over.

my brother used to sneak out and ride to parties across town and come back trashed.. he never got caught but one time mike was leaving the farm trails on the blaster after a party and bob was leaving too in his car with his lignts off because well... if you were a farmer and found empty beer cans and a fire pit in a dif place on ur farm everynight ud be pissed to, and if you saw some kids leaving you would certainly call the cops or worse. anyway so bobs driving with his lights off to leave the farm trails and my brothers booking across a feild to get back home before my mom wakes up and SMACK next thing he remembers is laying on the ground and bob standing over his body saying you better not be dead! hah so my brother realizes what just happend and after that he never brought the blaster to a party again.. not worth it walking is alot safer than being so trashed you crash into a moving car! even if it means getting in trouble..

btw bob needed a new side panel on the front of his car and my brother needed a new bumper.. turns out he hit, went over the bars and landed off the trail and in an irrigation ditch on the side of a feild... OUCH AND EW!
plus irrigation ditches have bad chemicals from pesticides!

lol luckily they wont take my blaster. I wasnt driving the party just got busted.