a few new pics

black--blaster

Jul 14, 2008
well i finally got my blaster in rolling chassis form so here are 2 pics let me know wat yall think
IMAGE_036.jpg

IMAGE_037.jpg

thanks guys, ive taken my timewith it. i did all the paint work and metal work. im just waiting t0 go get my motor and then it will get the paint treatment also, then ill just need my drag pipe a chain some alcohol and some mixing oil

Lol I have said this before.....First I really like that color dude...mad sick....I like what you have put into it for looks and performance as well....It will definatlety be a fast drag quad....but!!!....I still like the off roading performance and look better then the drag. I think a quad is more for the off roading part of riding but I dont want you to think tha dont like it cause i do! alot....nice work man!

to every man his own. i have a trail blaster also but i wont post pics of it cuz its messed up bad. im mostly a trail person. i have 2 arctic cat 650s and a worrior and my 2 blasters. i love woods riding but my passion is drag racing it literaly in my blood

vitos fat bastard pipe and silencer, 4mill stroker ct sonic 240 kit vforce 3 reeds, rechamberd and milled head oil block off barnett clutch, runs on c-12nology coil, agrressive trail port and polish, dual rate pep front and rear shocks, +3+1 front arms, # rear swinger, razrs front and rear hiper cf wheels, lonestar axle sh*t like that. its been to hell and back. its cool i know you werent dissing man

Aight Cool....question do you have a removed airbox lid......if you do does it help gain power......If I take the lid off is their anything else i need to do like jetting or anything??