99 blaster front brakes

hoerter2158

Aug 14, 2007
I want to put disc brakes on the front of my blaster, because the 99 comes with drums and they straight up suck! Can i just buy all the front brakes, cable and lever from a newer year and there direct bolt on?

let me know if theres any little things that need to be done

and if you have some forsale!

You will need, spindles, hubs, disks,calipers, brake lines, Master cylinder brake lever from a 90-04 warrior or 90-05 banshee or 03-06 blaster..They will all bolt up.

You will need, spindles, hubs, disks,calipers, brake lines, Master cylinder brake lever from a 90-04 warrior or 90-05 banshee or 03-06 blaster..They will all bolt up.

Im worng, they will not bolt up, you will need after market A-arms..

Im worng, they will not bolt up, you will need after market A-arms..

Not true about the aftermarket a-arms, dont need them necesarily and banshee/warrior parts will not bold up with stock or aftermarket, spindles will need to be reamed.

As for my answer on the "yes sir" I was refering to a driect bolt on for using newer model (stock) blaster front hydro setups.

heres the deal... i have an 02 and i put on hydraulic fronts from an 03 and there was little to be done to make it work. everything is a direct bolt on... but you do need everything, i.e. spindles, calipers, brake lines, master cylinder, rotors... everyhting that came with the 03+ setup. I only had to make a bracket that held the splitter to go to each wheel and I also made just a simple tab bracket to hold the rubber line that comes off of the master cylinder. I did this because it would constantly move with every turn of the handlebars.. thought this was just asking to get a hole in it so i secured it to a bolt that was under the hood. amazing what a difference it made to have hydraulics... ahhhh I:I

Check out item #290198251706 on Ebay. I have been modifying stock spindles to use Banshee, Warrior, and Raptor 350 components. Many happy customers to date.