96 stock blaster

calcium12

May 27, 2009
i might be buying a 1996 completely stock blaster, what should i be looking at when i go look at it :-/

the things you should be looking at is it in good condition, does it run, how much life is left on the tires, any thing that might need fixed or replaced.

you mean (for good condition) like paint chips, plastics, and just overall and the guy said it runs good and he wants 1000

how should the compression be?? like for the engine or the shocks? lol engine right

ohh also i check the kelly blue book value and it said it should be 1300 ??anycomments

ohh also i check the kelly blue book value and it said it should be 1300 ??anycomments

kelly blue book is a bunch of idiots they just chose random prices
and to test the compression just see how easy u can push the kick start down if u can push it down by just settin your feet on it then there is a problem but anything better than that your fine for a while

kelly blue book is a bunch of idiots they just chose random prices
and to test the compression just see how easy u can push the kick start down if u can push it down by just settin your feet on it then there is a problem but anything better than that your fine for a while

lol anything better then resting your foot on it i should be fine lol :D