6mm stroker???

BTW

It ain't like the thing will go grenade the first time you run it up.

Just compared to stock it ain't got the life expectancy.

A

I know Pitt Boss does similar stuff, he'd be my first suggestion. Randelator, too. You are also going to have carve the hell outta the head, to clearance the sucker. I would imagine the porting will also have to be addressed as well as carb tuning.
I was also wondering if a couple of the spacers used in the +3 or +4 kits would do anything.. maybe stack 2 copper Head Gaskets and get some good studs like ARP that could take the torque from tightening them good as well.
I think im going to find a used motor to use this on as a guinea pig, that way my fresh rebuild on mine is still good to go even if chunks go flying.
I'm 6'1" and about 165lbs... should make for tons of fun in the Dunes.

CpCustoms
This is where those videos come from. There is a forum there where you might get some ideas or information from. If you read through some of the stuff there you'll get the impression the guy is unreliable as far as getting work done by him, so I don't think I would send him anything. Thats just what it looks like to me from reading stuff there, I have no experience with him nor am I trying to bad mouth him.