3d models

dude lol i have a 08 trx 450r haha and a yz 85 i just built from the frame up gimme a break! haha its for sale though so i can buy another project =P
Picture.jpg

and my 450
IM000573.jpg

My bad for oversized crappy pics =/

dude it was an opinion your gonna here alot of em in life u dont have to listen to them! you can ignore them......if some one said something to my bike saying i dont like the stickers on my bike i (A.) woukd either do some thing about it or (B.) keep stickers on caz i like them
dang didnt have to take my comment so personal and no im not gonna leave just caz u want me to

bro did u not just see the pics of my bikes!
ive had a blaster i dont want one no more maybe to joke around on yea sure y not,no im not going to quit modeling my blaster its a hobbie something i enjoy im sure u have one too

ahh glad to see some nice people =] thts cool man post pics my 85s for sale though i want a rm125 alot but also want a trx250r alot but there way to pricey so thts kind out of my selection so its either a rm125 or another blaster crappy or not and do a resto on it

well im sure you only played the demo which sucks full game is where its at tons of new bikes and riders and sh*t demo just gives the game a bad rep lol

search some vids on youtube pretty badass videos of it ehmm i know its illegal but im sure you could find it for free some where

blasterpreview.png

Last edited: