35mm carb

That's too big. Bigger does not necessarily mean bigger. You may think it will make more power because it's less restrictive, but in reality a blaster, at least a stock or mildly tuned one will never be able to take advantage of it. Your airflow velocity will be low, and the fuel won't atomize as well, so you end up with less power and sluggish throttle response with no real benefits. 30mm is the biggest you'd want to go without a big bore on a blaster.

That's too big. Bigger does not necessarily mean bigger. You may think it will make more power because it's less restrictive, but in reality a blaster, at least a stock or mildly tuned one will never be able to take advantage of it. Your airflow velocity will be low, and the fuel won't atomize as well, so you end up with less power and sluggish throttle response with no real benefits. 30mm is the biggest you'd want to go without a big bore on a blaster.

Yep. 35mm is overkill.

i have a 35mm on mine.....and i only have a 157 main and a 55 pilot jet in it....and my blasters is deciently modded.....so yes i agree with them^

You deserve rep for that, YamaRider. The forum is setup, though, so that I have to give rep to someone else (because I gave you rep earlier) before I can add to your rep again. Kind of odd. Anyone?