350 big bear VS my blaster...

so thaT means u will never be able to order things off the internet, most things are ordered or bought that way, and i just bought workks shocks from reed and they were shipped the next day......they will be here tomorrow or the next day.....soo i personally trust reed and his very nice stuff

idk i wanted to buy reedracings nerfs but my mom said no, shes not buying anything over the internet from ppl she don't no...which sucks cause i want them...

oooooooooookayyyyyyyy, kinda weird (no offence) show here this website and all of his feedback. tell her a regular here would never do anything to mess up thier rep.

you'll smoke it, I've raced my buddies honda foreman 400 quite a few times. once you hit third gear it's over

idk i wanted to buy reedracings nerfs but my mom said no, shes not buying anything over the internet from ppl she don't no...which sucks cause i want them...

dosnt someone have paypal....that way if you dont get what you pay for (you will) you can file a complaint and get your money back
also we ship ups so you would get a tracking number

Blaster will beat any utility qaud on street or compact dirt

Other then the Can-Am 800 i raced the other day ( got me on take off and long run of course)

Oh and the Artic Cat 960

my dream quad is a polaris sportman 850 with mudlites and snorks...here is a pic of my dream..

1242332242.jpg

only ehh id say $9g later

y a utilty?????? i mean i like utiltys and would like to have for mudd and work but y not a sport quad......like a YFZ 450

i am the kinda kid who likes to drive stuff in lakes and thats my kind of toy, like stream riding, rock climbing,river riding..etc...needless to say i would trade the blasty for a forman 850 with mudlites and snorks quicker then you can blink i love the look of utility quads they look to freakin mean, and are able to go more places...