34mm keihin carb, trade for stock carb

What keihin 34 is it, i have a stock carb an im from Pittsburgh, what's your reason behind trading?

john called me asking if i had a stock carb, he's working to get (his dads ?) blaster running better, it's all stock with just an FMF pipe and open airbox. besides the 34 keihin being jetted wrong from the get go for our bikes, the stock carb is whats best for those mods.
so i suggested he see if anyone on here was looking for a larger carb and may have a stock one to trade for it.

more than likely it's a PJ series, as thats the only 34mm keihins i've seen.
they can be made to run good with jetting and needle changes, i run one myself

Yeah im very familiar with the pj series, well i have a stock carb an would likely trade, as long as the keihin is in nice condition

Yeah im very familiar with the pj series, well i have a stock carb an would likely trade, as long as the keihin is in nice condition

that'd be a great help to him, i'll text him to let him know there's some interest, and to get with you for pic exchange, or post them in here

john had troubles posting the pics from his phone, so he texted them to me

and hmmmm, a 34mm pj with quad vents ????
i see the choke knob as the idle as i see no idle screw, sure sign of a PJ

imagejpeg_2.jpg

imagejpeg_3.jpg

aha !

thats a pwk quadvent, but where's the idle screw ? hidden behind the fuel line ?
someone see if they can make sense out of the numbers to determine actual size............

imagejpeg_2_2.jpg

If he'll ship I'd probably do it. I've got to see if I've got a stock carb that is perfect, I don't want to hand over something that doesn't work.

You sure thats not a 35 airstryker

?????
i think airstrykers had the pink hose vents and the pwk quadvents had the brownish vents ?
at least newish ones like that appears to be ?
it's definately aftermarket with that "race only" decal

The pj on my cr125 has quad vents, but i believe its a 36mm but it might be a 34 cant remember

more than likely a 36 on that CR.
in my search for 34's, i've never seen a used one listed for any CR
only early 250r's and kawi kdx's

How much is this thing worth????

you gotta positively identify it first, then check ebay for used prices.
the sad thing is stock blasty carbs are doing about what thats worth used, $80-100

Yep, craigslist Pittsburgh, there was some carbs on there OEM units for a 100bucks, an ebay sometimes is more, like I said man ill trade you, my stock one just came off the bike today, its got a 280 main in it which should be very close to what you need, but ill put stock pilot in it cause i have a one size down pilot in it cause of my LRD pipe

you 2 are both right around the burgh !