250r carb on blaster

B

blastermaster14

i have a honda 250r carb on my blaster and i want to get a boost bottle do I buy a 250r boost bottle or a blaster?

how is a boost bottle a waste i can not do anything else besiseds a bigger bore to get more power so if it adds power i want it plus their like 50 bucks

taken from Trenga racing web.

Aluminum Boost Bottle with manifold
$100.00

Click photo to enlarge

There are so many rumors and miss-information about this product, we don't know where to start. This product was developed in '93 by us with the help of White Brother's Racing Department. It is used to stop the hesitation that is prevelant on all Keihin 34 PJ Carbs. We use a Aluminum Manifold that needs a hose connector to the carb (which we never really liked). Some people will tell you to drill out the top of the stock manifold and use it. That is even a worse idea considering the stock manifold is made from a plastic composite which is prone to cracking anyway, and more stress just makes it more likely to. The newer PWK carbs have taken the "hesitation" / Venting problems away. So, unless you are using a 34 PJ, don't waste your money or time to try to use it on any other carb. If you need one, we have them.

I know what they are for. Im just saying that in my personal experiance I have yet to notice a difference between having a boost bottle or not having a boost bottle so to me they are worthless. They do absolutely nothing for HP. But hey everyone is entitled to there opinion.

my point here is

" unless you are using a 34 PJ, don't waste your money or time to try to use it on any other carb. "