250ex?

who will win

• blaster

Votes: 33 100.0%
  • 250ex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
my buddy has a stock one and i have a 96 blaster with a beat ass chain a 13 tooth front sprocket stock rear and bored a few over,FMF fatty and powercore 2, i smoked the hell outta him yesterday goin up our road..now we werent racin but he was on it and i was about 3/4 on it so...when i get a new chain ill race him for real

I was just going to start a topic with this same question.... My buddy jusy bought a 250ex which he said the guy told him it had been bored to a 360 but I just don't see how that could be.. I told him he must have mistaken him saying it had been bored .60. Don't know what all other mods have been done to his bike but I know mine has fatty gold pipe power core 2 silencer and bored .40. What I was wondering is on the road, we took off side my side and he gained on me a little through 2nd but once we hit 3rd I was gaining fast.. It really disappointed me b/c I really thought mine should have done better then that. Maybe it's time to rebuild b/c I think my compression is getting low b/c it rolls down hill if I park it on a hill.

.............threads like this are a no-brainer cus somewhere in the back of thread makers head he/shes thinkin "a blaster could smoke a 4-stroke whatever no problem"....but no, a good poll is when it stumps everybody and makes them go "hmmm"......or they just go with the favourite out of the bunch....which isn't a hard decision to make....just a quick and easy one.

so...now that I said that..I will make a poll about a blaster racing a hayabusa.....no wait, thats a no-brainer.......

one last thing...dont get your balls into this, what did they are ever do to you eh...

and that folks was my sunday morning rant....condensed version

LMAO..well from what iv seen and heard, (iv never riden one but) i'm not to impressed with the 250 ex, but i believe honda was the first to start the new era 250 class? and all the other companys gained from hondas mistakes! (they sat back and watched to see what came of it , and all the pros and cons, then put theirs in the makings!) mostly suzuki and yamaha, now honda just needs to update the 250 a little and make a few changes and they'd still be very competeive in the class! but it looks like its slipping out of their hands, cause remeber when the 250 ex first came out? it was the sh*t for a beginner now all you hear is yamaha this and suzuki that!!!

and i think we should start a poll to send to suzuki (or even honda or yamaha)to put a Z 250 R in the makings, i think it would be bad ass if they made a 250 model like the 450!!! what you guys think? what would be badass...YFZ250...250EXR...LTZ250R...Or even a KFX250R?????

i have rode a 250 its fun and light and kinda feels like a blaster but it needs more power

If a modded raptor 250 can't hang that red 250 doesn't have a chance. The last national we raced it was my sons blaster in first and 2nd 3rd and 4th were all 08 raptor 250s. My kid hanges in the 450 amature class locally. It all comes down to how its set up. Wouldn't trade this ride for anything other than a YFZ450.

don't know about a 250ex but my buddy has a 1987 trx 250X that is built pretty good and my mostly stock blaster will hang side by side with it. The guy he bought his 250 from had built it to run in some local races and put a bit of money in it. The sad thing in my stock blaster will run with it and I have nothing in it right now other then a pipe and KN filter. As far as shocks go though the 250 kills a blaster.

250ex is an alright bike for a beginner trail rider to get used to the feel of everything.. they don't have the speed or power they should though... and being a 4 stroke it should have some power.. but.. guess what.. it Doesnt... the blaster can be out of gas and still smoke a 250ex..