2001 blaster part out

mdebuck

May 30, 2008
I have a 2001 blue blaster everything is in decent shape. it has a full pro circuit exhuast system, thats basicly the only thing aftermarket on it except the carb is of course jetted to the pipe. theres aftermarket tires all around but they are probably only good for spares.and the oil injection is blocked off. this bike runs but there are 2 problems with it 1. i can get it to shift but something is messed up with the shifter fork, but it can be shifted after it is heated up for sum reason. and the second problem is it sounds like there is a spun bearing in the crank. i'm looking to part this out and i'm selling everything off the bike. the front bumper might i add is in awsome shape just needs paint. i can get pictures if need be and i am also willing to sell this as a whole for $500 picked up inless you live around the ST LOUIS MISOURI area then we can work something out by a drop off. shoot me some offers guys i knwo you guys need this stuff.

$15 for the rear break caliper not including shipping and $125 for the full exhaust not including shipping. i'll PM the both of you

how much for the plastic, and what kind of shape is it in? also what kind of wheels do you have on it, price on them too!!

UPDATE, just sold the motor and reeds, the grab bar went also, we would like to sell the rest for $350 as a whole, thanks

NEWER UPDATE, the ignition was sold along with the rear break caliper and cables, the fron tires and wheels were sold and all plastics were sold, looking to get about $250 for the rest of the bike let me know if you guys want anymore part outs

what kind of bars do u have?? i bent mine up...whoops

u said u sold the fronts, do you still have rear tires and rims..pm me

UPDATE THERE ARE NO NERFS never was, the front bumper is gone the frame is gone and so are the back tires, whats left is the entire front end suspension,control arms, spindle and knuckle and brakes, and the entire rear including swinger rear shock, carrier and axel,

Im interested in the front suspension. whats all included and price. i really only NEED upper and lower control arms and tie rods but pm me a price for the entire front suspension with shipping to 17552. thanks.

Mdebuck and I will be picking up another Blaster tomorrow for partout.Not sure of what year,but I know its missing a reed cage. The engine does kick over. I will make sure pics are posted this time around. Check it out Blaster fans. Im needing some LTZ400 parts, some performance parts for a Blaster and some Raptor 350 parts. I dont need $$$ if you got a part to swap. Shoot Mdebuck or myself an offer on a part, or lets swap!!!!!!!I:I

newer blaster is a rolling chassi basicly the motor top may or may not be good but the cases are good,