2 questions ...

blaster biotch

Mar 25, 2008
dallas
1.okay, i'm just curious bout this, but whats the diff btwen powder coating the fram and a good paint job? mines an 06 and the powder coating is already rubbed off to metal on the frame, i understand what its from, but if u paint it aint it gonna do the same thing, for less? i want my frame pink or purple , and already talked to him about and he thinks painting would b ok, so what do ya'll think?
2.I'm gonna make another vid, and have a hard time thinkin of new tricks to try so i would love some to have some suggestions....

okay so 3 questions...Why don't more of ya'll post vids, i love watchin new vids!!!

powder coating is baked on and gives nicer longer lasting finish im not an expert but thats what i have heard..i have a few vid in the vids section but the weather is sh*t here and i dont like to go out in it lol..when its nice i will get some for ya..that guy that is on your vid but him on the bars and ride a wheelie like that.that would be sick..i never did it on a fourwheeler but try a nose wheelie i can do it on dirtbikes i dont know about quads..i dont know if u jump but do some no footers or no handed landing..idk whatelse superman that sh*t lol hope i helped

Frames come from the factory painted and there's nothing wrong with it, paint just isn't as durable or long-lasting as powder coating. Either one can chip or wear off in the conditions an atv goes through.

Frames come from the factory painted and there's nothing wrong with it, paint just isn't as durable or long-lasting as powder coating. Either one can chip or wear off in the conditions an atv goes through.

exactly... its just in how much $$ you gots to spend... both will look horrible in a year with hard riding

I wouldn't say that at all... why would it look horrible in just a year from hard riding? Unless you're flipping it down hills and riding through volcanos it's not going to look horrible, just a little chip here and there...

yeah try some stoppies, or sit on the handlebars and do wheelies, u need alot of traction for that though
t
i tried stoppies, endos, for a while but almost flipped all the way over one time and its scared the sh*t out of me ever since...i guess i could try again but is there any secret u know about it? and i also tried highchair but with a hand back brake and could do them ok but without it i am scared,long way to fall backwards... i dont have it anymore, but i will def try to do some sweettalkin and see if i can get it back on..yeah iforgot all bout that...

i tried to post a pic of my frame, but the pic is to big...but my frame,all the way where ur leg wraps round ,all the paint is gone and its been ridin bout a year now... i've also had 4 motors put in, 3 time blew up by wheelies!!!fun.fun.fun.so dont cruise in second gear ridin a long ass it wheelie IT WILL BLOW UP...sorry, i know that NOWlol i learn from expeirence ;)

The finish will always rub off that part of the frame eventually. It's kinda buggin the hell out of me too because my brand new raptor with the candy red frame is starting to rub off a little in the same area and it's got the big exposed aluminum subframe there so it really is gonna look bad when it wears off. I'm trying to decide what to do, I might try putting some clear 3m tape over it to prevent wear and see what happens