1st Attempt Hood Scoop

ok thx would u be mad if i did same? id do something diff to set it apart from yours i just like the way it looks... rep point to make u betteR?
lmao

haha well its up to you. i dont got a problem with it, if i were to make another one i think i would make it like this without the extra peice
notta009.jpg

without the screen? id do something diff to set it apart cause if i was in ur place id hate ppl stealing my design too

haha well i havent done much work me and my buddys picked up this 1986 hyundai pony for a dollar seventy five anyways we took it off roading ran the motor outta oil and threw a rod threw the block.
i got pics

haha well i havent done much work me and my buddys picked up this 1986 hyundai pony for a dollar seventy five anyways we took it off roading ran the motor outta oil and threw a rod threw the block.
i got pics
sweeeeeet.. i did that to my corolla race car but it had oil in it, just f*cked the rod bearings and blew a hole in the motor and squirted oil everywhere hahaha

hey guys, sorry for the long awaited update, but i did some more sanding , added some more bondo shes looking sharp, just gotta prime and paint and she will be ready to go i will get pics asap!

well after a long search i found the bondo hardner i had lost, but i snapped a few pics of it in place, sorry for the sh*tty pictures they dont do it justice also paint will look much better